SalesPage provides an opportunity for data professionals to expand and explore diverse skillsets as part of a client-focused team. Data professionals at SalesPage work as part of that team and are given independence and responsibility to fulfill their role in the team. SalesPage is an expanding company that is constantly innovating with new techniques and technologies to provide the best solutions for our clients. Data professionals at SalesPage are responsible for ensuring our clients gain maximum benefit from our data capabilities and discovering new insights for their business. New employees will contribute to that growth and innovation.
SalesPage provides a centralized data platform for our clients which is used for discovering and delivering actionable insights to aid our clients in their sales distribution efforts. SalesPage provides a full-service offering where data governance and analytics are performed by SalesPage personnel on our client’s behalf. BI Developers build an understanding of our client’s business and work closely with them to successfully implement their critical business information needs. BI Developers are skilled at using industry-standard BI platforms and reporting tools to report and analyze the data maintained in SalesPage products on behalf of clients.
BI Developers at SalesPage are responsible for:
- Using BI/Reporting tool suites (e.g. Tableau, Cognos, PowerBI) technology for implementing and supporting data processing jobs. Experience with Cognos Authoring and framework manager is a plus.
- Innovation and application of BI Reporting platforms to provide actionable insights. Includes effective report authoring and delivery, dashboard creation, and consulting for clients.
- Working in cross-functional teams productively to support client requirements.
- Creating product documentation for internal and external consumption, including wiki pages, freeform documents, videos, and other documentation artifacts.
- Communicating with the client in a consultative capacity to help answer questions regarding business, data and technical issues while identifying other value opportunities for the client and SalesPage.
- Ensuring that our clients’ data remains secure during the entire data analytics lifecycle.
- Reviewing and providing feedback on reporting requirements, either created internally or externally, for technical feasibility, estimation, gaps in requirements, and overall business value.
The ideal BI Developer candidate must have the following qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, computer information systems, data analytics, or a related field.
- 5+ years of experience working with a BI Platform on a day-to-day basis. Candidates with both Cognos and Tableau experience strongly preferred.
- Experience with relational databases, including SQL and database objects such as views, stored procedures, functions, and their use in BI/Reporting tools.
- Experience with modeling data in star schemas and utilizing tools to report on multiple dimensions and several fact tables.
- Experience with using visualizations to communicate more complex data relationships and trends.
- Expertise in SQL. Oracle and SQL Server experience preferred.
- Experience with maintenance and administration of production data warehousing and BI reporting systems.
- Experience reporting on large datasets from a data warehouse, and techniques for working with data in volume effectively to create reports and dashboards.
SalesPage provides solutions for asset managers focusing on data collection, management, aggregation, and analysis as well as industry specific CRM capability. SalesPage functions as a hub within our client’s data architecture, serving as a center point where data is collected and distributed to other systems, such as BI platforms and Salesforce. We help asset managers enter the world of “big data” to find the best way to connect their investment products to those who will benefit from them most.
For over 30 years, SalesPage has been working with some of the largest and most respected asset management firms in the nation to solve business challenges with industry-leading software solutions. We are headquartered in downtown Kalamazoo, Michigan in the Foundry, a state-of-the-art facility for tech companies. We’re looking for intelligent and passionate individuals to join our team and help continue our advancement towards being the most respected and in-demand distribution management partner in the industry.
SalesPage is an equal opportunity employer (EEO) that does not discriminate on the basis of actual or perceived race, creed, color, religion, alienage or national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age, disability or handicap, sex, marital status, military status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, arrest record, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. Our management team is dedicated to this policy with respect to recruitment, hiring, placement, promotion, transfer, training, compensation, benefits, employee activities, and general treatment during employment. However, we are not able to sponsor visas.