The System Administrator’s primary objective is to implement and administer infrastructure technology systems in both on-premise and cloud environments. This role requires a “Jack of All Trades” individual who will oversee many areas of technology at SalesPage. Including but not limited to, Cloud Infrastructure (AWS, Azure), Active Directory, Cisco / Meraki Networking, Synology NAS & SAN, VMWare vSphere, Windows Server 2016-2019, SQL Server 2017+, Ubuntu 18+, Apache Tomcat, Apache Web Server.
- Strong written and verbal communication, including technical writing skills
- Good understanding of operating systems, file systems, user authentication, software installation and network communication
- The ability to troubleshoot and solve both simple and complex problems
- Ability to prioritize multiple service requests and manage expectations
- Ability to work and research independently as well as with team members when required
- System Administrators typically are responsible for:
- Initial interface for incident/service requests
- Investigate technology outages and escalate as needed
- Perform routine maintenance tasks on the infrastructure
- Proactive monitoring of information systems
- Document service actions, procedures, and operation notes
- On-call rotation for after-hours support
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Information Systems, Computer Engineering, or similar IT discipline and/or experience
- In-Depth Windows operating system experience (end-user devices and server environments). Linux operating system experience a plus
- PowerShell scripting experience, used in production for automation is a plus
- General experience with network infrastructure administrator, Cisco & Meraki is a plus
- General Active-Directory experience
- General experience with Office 365 Administrator
- Strong database administration experience, MSSQL, Oracle, and Postgres is a plus
- Cloud administration, AWS is a plus
SalesPage provides solutions for asset managers focusing on data collection, management, aggregation, and analysis as well as industry specific CRM capability. SalesPage functions as a hub within our client’s data architecture, serving as a center point where data is collected and distributed to other systems, such as BI platforms and Salesforce. We help asset managers enter the world of “big data” to find the best way to connect their investment products to those who will benefit from them most.
For over 30 years, SalesPage has been working with some of the largest and most respected asset managers in the industry to solve business challenges with industry-leading software solutions. We are headquartered in downtown Kalamazoo, MI, in a state-of-the-art facility for tech companies, with a satellite office in Milwaukee, WI, and remote employees across the nation. We are looking for intelligent and passionate individuals to join our team and help continue our advancement towards being the most respected and in-demand distribution management partner in the industry.
SalesPage is an equal opportunity employer (EEO) that does not discriminate on the basis of actual or perceived race, creed, color, religion, alienage or national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age, disability or handicap, sex, marital status, military status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, arrest record, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. Our management team is dedicated to this policy with respect to recruitment, hiring, placement, promotion, transfer, training, compensation, benefits, employee activities, and general treatment during employment. However, we are not able to sponsor visas.