Distribution data platform
SalesPage Enterprise, our distribution data platform, ensures that the data going into your data warehouse and ecosystem is accurate, enriched to your business specifications, and easily leveraged by your team and by downstream systems. Our platform helps you find your truth by making sense of diverse data formats and content from a wide range of industry-specific providers.
Consolidate, augment, and categorize to find your truth
Integrating the SalesPage Enterprise, our distribution data platform, with your warehouse, lakes, and downstream systems makes it possible to:
- Incorporate business processes and workflow for active data stewardship
- Supply cyclical data feedback and governance
- Streamline onboarding of new sources
- Provide transparency by channel, line of business, firm, and advisor with consistent reporting
- Ensure flexibility to take advantage of the best data and technology in the future
How is a distribution data platform different than a data warehouse?
A distribution data platform (DDP) acts as a single repository that brings all business and market data together in one place, marrying it to client data to ensure that it’s accurately attributed. This unified version is then fed to all of your distribution groups, channels, LOBs, and other systems, including an enterprise data warehouse (if you use one). A data warehouse is usually a read-only system for reporting and analysis. A DDP incorporates the logic, technology, and workflows necessary to standardize data, to easily accommodate changes to data sources, and to distribute data to other systems that need it.
The SalesPage Enterprise, as your DDP:
- Unifies all types of data
- Implements the logic, technology, and workflow process
- Allows for data flexibility in the enterprise
- Distributes data to systems which require it
How can you benefit from SalesPage Enterprise, our distribution data platform?